The Intex 68309 Canoe has been manufactured with a revolutionary SuperTough vinyl which guarantees a solid and resistant product like no others.
The Intex 68309 Canoe is reliable and functional, easy to move thanks to its exceptional lightness and to the practical handles that you may find on both sides.
The materials used to manufacture the Intex Excursion Pro 68309 Canoe are high quality and were carefully selected with the goal of giving our customers a great product that is superior quality and capable of keeping intact in all its functional and aesthetic features even when in contact with oil, petrol, salt water or any other chemical agent. This is a professional product offered at a highly competitive price to customers.
Technical Characteristics Intex Excursion Pro 68309:
- Low profile structure, it can be used in lakes and rivers
- Multi-purpose support for fishing rods
- Directional flipper
- 218cm aluminium oars and pump included
- Maximum capacity: 180kg (max. 2 people)
- Weight: 17kg
- Dimensions 384x94x46
- Perfect design to guarantee an easy and effortless paddle
- Inner design for a smoother ride
- SuperTough vinyl structure
- Handhold ropes on every side
- Inflatable and adjustable seats with seatback
- Inflatable floor for extra comfort and more stable structure
- Professional footrest
- U.S. Coast Guard I.D. and Tuv certifications
- High-quality raw materials in compliance with current regulations
- Carrying bag included