- 【High Quality Optics】400mm(f/5.7) focal length and 70mm aperture, fully coated optics glass lens create stunning images and protect your eyes. Perfect telescope for astronomers to explore stars and moon.
- 【High Magnification】Come with two replaceable 1.25" eyepieces(K9mm/44X, K25/16X) ，5x24 finderscope with mounting bracket and cross-hair lines inside make locating objects easily.
- 【Satisfaction Warranty】 2-year warranty and lifetime maintenance. If you have any question about product and service, please feel free to contact us, we will do our best to help you.
- 【Easy to Operation】 No tools are required for refractor telescope even for the novice. Adjusted from about 17.7-inch to 35.4-inch. Allowed for many different observational positions and keep the whole tripod steady with castor wheel.
- 【Sharing In Real Time】You can take pictures or videos and share them with your family and friends in real time with the phone holder. Star telescope is suitable for kids who love science to discover the mystery of universe.
What's in the box?
- 1x Travel Backpack
- 1x Aluminum Alloy Tripod
- 1x Telescope Tube
- 1x 5*24 Finder Scope with Mounting Bracket
- 1x Prism Diagonal
- 2x Eyepieces (K9mm,K25mm)
- 1x Smartphone Adapter
- 1x User Manual
Joshjt Telescope AZ70400
Start your journey of discovery! Here's a versatile telescope designed to pack up and go anywhere. It's excellent for daytime birding, nature study and scenic viewing, and will take you beyond the Earth's horizon for nighttime stargazing and Moon-watching. Aiming to achieve both affordability and good performance, the 400x70mm refractor telescope is designed with several features that make it exceptionally user-friendly:
- Quality multi-coated glass optics with high transmittance provide vivid images of wildlife, the Moon, and planets.
- Lightweight and portable, easy to set up and intuitive to use, give sharp views and require practically no maintenance.
- Including two 1.25" interchangeable eyepieces ( K9mm, K25mm ), which offers varying magnification from 16X-44X and increase the range of viewable objects.
How far is the moon from the earth?
The orbit of the moon orbiting the earth is an ellipse. The earth is at a focal point of the ellipse. The moon is 356,900 kilometers when it is closest to the earth and 399,100 kilometers when it is farthest. The difference between the two is more than 40,000 kilometers. The same is a full moon. When the moon is closest to the earth than the farthest, the apparent diameter of the moon is 14% larger and the apparent area is 30% larger
Does the Sun move around the Milky Way?
Yes, the Sun - in fact, our whole solar system - orbits around the center of the Milky Way Galaxy. We are moving at an average velocity of 828,000 km/hr. But even at that high rate, it still takes us about 230 million years to make one complete orbit around the Milky Way!
What supercluster do we live in?
The supercluster we live in is known as the Virgo Supercluster. It's an enormous collection of more than a million galaxies, stretching across a region of space 110 million light-years across. According to the new definition, the Virgo supercluster we know in the past is only part of Laniakea.