Americans use 500 million drinking straws every day. To understand just how many straws 500 million really is, this would fill over 125 school buses with straws every day. The small size of the straws makes them harmful to the environment – they're too small to go through most recycling equipment, so most end up in the oceans which can poison or injure fish and marine animals. Tiny pieces, called microplastics, become food for fish which end up on our dinner plates. Choose reusable with our straw set and join us to.
- 2 premium 18/8 stainless steel straws plus a cleaning brush
- Food grade, removable silicone tips for comfortable sipping
- Use with bottles, tumblers, or any drinkware
- Wide straws with a straight design for easy cleaning
- 9" Long
- Dishwasher safe
- Not recommended for hot drinks