- Stainless Steel Construction With Plastic Handle - Made Of Premium Qualitystainless Steel, That Gives It Strength And Makes It More Durable, Lasting Year After Year Without Any Corrosion.
- Multi-Functional Use - Besides Garlic, You Can Press Ginger To Add More Flavor To Your Dishes. Press Maximum Garlic Out Nice And Even And Barely Leave Pulp Behind.
- Ease Of Use, Ergonomic Plastic Handles -The Handles Has A Comfortable Grip And It Presses The Garlic Out Efficiently And Easier Than Ever.
- Dishwasher-Safe - Thanks To The Heavy Duty Construction And Ergonomic Design, You Can Easily Mince Both Unpeeled Garlic Cloves And Peeled Root Ginger.
- Large Garlic Chamber - This Garlic Presser Is Very Easy To Use And Helps In Extracting The Essence Of Garlics Efficiently And Properly. The Large Reservoir Lets You Crush Multiple Cloves At Once And The Efficient Grid Produces Uniform Pieces Of Garlic.
Garlic is one of the most important ingredients in our food. Without adding garlic, our dish can never be considered complete. The amount of garlic added can either make the dish taste delicious or absolutely horrendous. However, the problem always comes when adding garlic to the dish. It becomes tedious and even inconvenient if you have to prepare its paste or you have to crush it to remove its juices. For this reason, Royal ford offers the best product, which can solve our every problem. It facilitates an ease in working in the kitchen by providing an easy way of extracting garlic essence for cooking.
Royalford Garlic Press is a Versatile and powerful tool that you must definitely have in your kitchen set as it empowers you to create tasty and hearty dishes for you and your family. Home-made garlic bread, rich pasta sauce, mouth-watering hummus, oven roast veggies, and mashed potatoes. The options are only limited by your imagination!
Whether you’re mincing a few cloves to add to your favourite pasta sauce or crushing a whole head for homemade garlic bread, the Royalford Garlic Press will help you get the job done faster and easier. With sturdy, die-cast zinc construction and a large chamber for pressing multiple cloves at once, this garlic crusher creates uniform-sized pieces from whole unpeeled cloves, leaving the skins behind. The soft, ergonomic handles provide a non-slip grip and are easy to squeeze. When you're done, just flip the handles over to push out leftover pulp and skins, then rinse clean or throw in the dishwasher. Say goodbye to garlicky fingers!
How to Use
- Peel the garlic cloves or use without peeling and clean them.
- Insert several cloves in the chamber, don't overfill.
- Press the handles together firmLy to crush the cloves and push the paste out.
- After crushing, please clean the device timely or the dirt residue will erode the surface.
|Country of Manufacture||China|