By gently touching baby's nose, the Natursutten Original Pacifier is designed to closely simulate breast-feeding and provide a soothing experience for baby.
- Made exclusively from pure and natural rubber of the finest grade from Hevea brasiliensis trees.
- Softer than silicone and won't leave marks on baby's face.
- Uniquely hygienic, one-piece design, with no joints or cracks where dirt and bacteria can accumulate.
- Proudly hand crafted in Europe to meet European safety standards and work ethics.
- Contains no BPA, nitrosamines, PVC, phthalates, chemical softeners or artificial colouring.
- Environmentally friendly, sustainable and biodegradable.
- Better for our planet and for your baby.
Instructions for use is in the packing. Every pack contains one original Natursutten pacifier. Packaging is made from FSC certified paper and printed with natural soy ink. Even the clear window is made of bioplastic — from corn, not petroleum.
Being this product is handmade from natural material, small differences in texture and colour are to be expected. You may see some very light crazing on your new Natursutten pacifier’s shield. It is completely normal. They are caused by temperature and humidity during production.
|Natural rubber latex
|12 months up
|9 × 7 × 13 cm
|1 Natursutten Original orthodontic natural pacifier